All's Faire in Love

  • WINDY SMITH
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      All's Faire in Love

      This is a movie made mostly at a RenFaire a friend of mine goes to about a drama student and a Faire Virgin.
      Go check it out.
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034090/

      Momma Windy

    • Deborah P
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        That's cool!  The story line I read about on IMDB was two rival shows attempting to win their place at faire.  Kindof sounds like that Demi Moore movie from the 80's "One Crazy Summer."  Christina Ricci and even Ann Margaret are cast.

        Anyone see the new free credit report . com commercial where they're playing at a ren faire?  It's funny.

        Luna

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          I haven't seen it on TV but have seen it online.  It is funny.
          Momma Windy