Middlefaire Photos Posted!

  • Ginger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      My only regret is that I had so little time to spend at Middlefaire!
      I enjoyed myself so much. How wonderful to see so many friends... I
      do miss you all so much now that I am in Wyoming.

      Here is the link to the pics I took... I hope you all enjoy them!

      http://picasaweb.google.com/siobhan1us/Middlefaire2008#

      Ginger / Lark
    • lilith690
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
        Hi Lark,

        So thrilled you got to go to Middlefaire. I'm glad you enjoyed your day.
        Hope to see you next time around.