Help Needed

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      As many of you know, Zelena and I live in Orange. Our area was badly
      flooded by Hurricane Ike. Our house came through fine, but both our on
      site and off site storage buildings were flooded. We lost almost all of
      our photographs from over the years. If anyone has any pictures of our
      hand fasting or any other pictures of us and the kids at fest, could
      you please scan them and e-mail them to us? I think we have a grand
      total of two badly damaged pictures of our hand fasting left.
      All of our photos from TRF and Hawkwood 2001 are gone along with almost
      all the rest of our fest pictures. Any help at all would be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you, Carnage.
    • Lord Hightower
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Brother, that sucks. But don't forget your Rensites account... There are a few of ya'll at old Excal in Violet's account too.