THE CUTEST DAMN PIRATE ALIVE,SEBASTIAN PYRATE HARDIN ,IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!!

  • Hans Hardin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      TODAY, MY BEAUTIFUL SON, SEBASTIAN MIKAH-JAMES PYRATE HARDIN, TURNS ONE YEAR OLD!  It is actually not official till 3:59 pm that he was born, I remember so well,because in the midst of screaming grunting and moaning,in the background on the hospital TV, "JERRY","JERRY,""JERRY" was being chanted as my son came into this world.....I hope thats not an omen....but then again,he is MY child!!! LOL  It's hard to believe it's been a year already, wow! But I can say it has been the best year of my life and I cant wait for many more to come...or can I ?!?!?! :)  I  want to give my wonderful wife and greatest mother on the earth a big THANK YOU AND HUGS AND KISSES..for giving me the greatest gift of my life. ... my beautiful son.  I love you both more than life itself...Thank you from the bottom of me lil' pirate heart!
      Hans
      aka Admiral Teiwaz of Pirates of Poseidon and PROUDEST PIRATE POPPA TO LIVE!!

    • Squint Eye
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
        Happy Birthday to the wee Pirate Prince!
        Be sure to have a treasure chest for him to open with dancing girls in diapers <that  would be an interesting site>.
        Also ----OF Course----he shall do what?
        EAT CAKE! and drink beer! <root beer that is!
        Squinty---Man of the GEE whiz Birthday greeting

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          Thanks Squinty! lol  I dont think it will be long before he has the girls dancing for him..he is SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL.  Wait till you see how big he's gotten, the kid is SO amazing...i'd better stop or I could go on a two hour rant about how beautiful and amazing he is. lol  Se you at Faire.
          Admiral

[...]

        • Robert Mank
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
            Happy 1st Birthday to the **Admiral!!!!***!!!!!!
            Oh...errrrr...Make that to the Baby Admiral :P!!!!!

            Dobby

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
              LOL  Thanks Dobby!!!
              Admiral