Re: [AlamoRenPlace] Serendipity Haven Faire

  • Rae
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
      Nice pictures Andi --- might have to check it out next year.  I'd completely forgotten about it but have had plans every weekend it's been open and in NO next so -- life happens!

      Rae

      Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  Then when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

      www.ladyraestewart.multiply.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
        You gotta go the weekend of the 20th Rae, it's ADULTS ONLY WOOHOO! I hope they will let me in anyways heh.

        Visit www.networksecuritytech.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
          Got friends coming in to do some sewing that weekend --- we'll see
          if they want to stop by and visit in between pinning and sewing!

          Rae

          chaosfamily@yahoogroups.com, theclaw@yahoogroups.com,
          clanmcbuggins@yahoogroups.com, CentralTexasRennies@yahoogroups.com,
          AlamoRenPlace@yahoogroups.com, Renfolks@yahoogroups.com,
          TexasRenFaires2@yahoogroups.com, CaptainJackspearls@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 1:53 PM
          >

          > Nice pictures Andi --- might have to check it out next
          year.  I'd completely forgotten about it but have had plans every
          weekend it's been open and in NO next so -- life happens!

          > Rae
          >

          > Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  Then
          when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their
          shoes.

          > www.ladyraestewart. multiply. com
          > www.ladyraestewart. shutterfly. com
          > www.ladyraestewart2 .shutterfly. com
          >

          > --- On Mon, 9/8/08, RobesonGunn@ aol.com <RobesonGunn@ aol.com>
          wrote:

          > From: RobesonGunn@ aol.com <RobesonGunn@ aol.com>
          > Subject: [AlamoRenPlace] Serendipity Haven Faire
          > To: The-Drunken- Gnome@yahoogroup s.com, chaosfamily@ yahoogroups.
          com, theclaw@yahoogroups .com, clanmcbuggins@ yahoogroups. com,
          CentralTexasRennies @yahoogroups. com, AlamoRenPlace@ yahoogroups.
          com, Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, TexasRenFaires2@ yahoogroups. com,
          CaptainJackspearls@ yahoogroups. com
          > Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:09 PM
          >

          > The opening weekend of Serendipity Haven was this past weekend and
          it was fantastic. The site is beautiful, and the people running the
          faire are true rennies who do all they can to make sure we all have
          a good time. I had the best turkey leg I've ever had. I was going to
          try the stuffed potato cause I heard good things about it, but I
          didn't get a chance, so I'll get one this coming weekend. Plus,
          roasted corn. Yummy.
          > Amy and I were vendors for the first time and we did good, in fact
          we did better than we had thought we would. We sold lots of stuff
          and bought some excellent t-shirts. Saw lots of performers
          entertaining. We do need to get lots more people out there, of
          course, so everyone come on out and have a great time. Years from
          now, you'll want to be able to say you attended Serendipity Haven
          it's first season.
          > Here's the link to my pics:
          > http://www.rensites .com/indigo/ Serendipity/
          >

          > Andi
          > Gnemesis Gnomie, DRNKNGNM#137
          > Captain Indigo of the High Ship Inebriation
          > Claw Membe r
          > Indigo of Chaos~Warlord of Azaroth
          > High Coop Brood Hen of C.O.C.T.
          >

          > Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's
          ultimate guide to fall TV.

        • Dunkin'
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
            Rea I have two chests full of sewing/knitting material, you are welcome to them. I'm actually trying to find a home for them. I threw away several boxes of material, patterns, etc. last week, wish I had held onto them now.

          • RobesonGunn@aol.com

              From: RobesonGunn@ aol.com <RobesonGunn@ aol.com>
              To: The-Drunken- Gnome@yahoogroup s.com, chaosfamily@ yahoogroups. com, theclaw@yahoogroups .com, clanmcbuggins@ yahoogroups. com, CentralTexasRennies @yahoogroups. com, AlamoRenPlace@ yahoogroups. com, Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, TexasRenFaires2@ yahoogroups. com, CaptainJackspearls@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 12:09 PM

              The opening weekend of Serendipity Haven was this past weekend and it was fantastic. The site is beautiful, and the people running the faire are true rennies who do all they can to make sure we all have a good time. I had the best turkey leg I've ever had. I was going to try the stuffed potato cause I heard good things about it, but I didn't get a chance, so I'll get one this coming weekend. Plus, roasted corn. Yummy.
              Amy and I were vendors for the first time and we did good, in fact we did better than we had thought we would. We sold lots of stuff and bought some excellent t-shirts. Saw lots of performers entertaining. We do need to get lots more people out there, of course, so everyone come on out and have a great time. Years from now, you'll want to be able to say you attended Serendipity Haven it's first season.
              Here's the20link to my pics: