Re: Iris & Rose Love letter

  • hans
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      > Dear Iris,
      > Dear Rose,
      > your naughty ways,
      > make my flower grow.

      AS THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH FLOW,
      ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
      BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
      I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

      what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
      Admiral Teiwaz

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

      > Salutations,
      >
      > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
      > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
      first
      > attempt.
      >
      > Dear Iris,
      > Dear Rose,
      > your naughty ways,
      > make my flower grow.
      >
      > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
      >
      > Having Fun,
      > Brett

    • Robert Mank
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
        Verse 3:

        As I sit here and gaze in awe
        At your witty prose of class
        Still doth part of me fantasize
        How I want to "spank" your ass...

        hehhe
        BAD elf LOL
        Dobby

        ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
        BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
        I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

        what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
        Admiral Teiwaz

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

        > Salutations,
        >
        > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
        > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
        first
        > attempt.
        >
        > Dear Iris,
        > Dear Rose,
        > your naughty ways,
        > make my flower grow.
        >
        > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
        >
        > Having Fun,
        > Brett

      • Moon Dawg
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
          Rock on Dobby!
          M)D
        • Hans Hardin
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
            DOBBY...I HOPE YOR NOT TALKING ABOUT ME?!?!?...cause if you are..YOU BETTER AT LEAST BY ME A BOTTLE OF MEAD!!!! ROTFLMAO..J/K for those who think I'm serious! LOL
            Admrial Teiwaz

            From: hans <teiwazthepirate@ yahoo.com>
            To: Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com
            Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 12:00 PM

            > Dear Iris,
            > Dear Rose,
            > your naughty ways,
            > make my flower grow.

            AS THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH FLOW,
            ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
            BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
            I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

            what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
            Admiral Teiwaz

            --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

            > Salutations,
            >
            > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
            > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
            first
            > attempt.
            >
            > Dear Iris,
            > Dear Rose,
            > your naughty ways,
            > make my flower grow.
            >
            > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
            >
            > Having Fun,
            > Brett

          • Neraksnikl
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
              My turn: Told from a guy's point of view:

              Iris and Rose
              I guess you suppose,
              that I will write something quite witty,

              But then I heard prose,
              and my how IT grows,
              My britches now feel itty bitty.

              "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon

              Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake"!!

              In a message dated 08/10/08 16:37:28 Central Daylight Time, slverobert43@... writes:

              Verse 3:

              As I sit here and gaze in awe
              At your witty prose of class
              Still doth part of me fantasize
              How I want to "spank" your ass...

              hehhe
              BAD elf LOL
              Dobby

              ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
              BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
              I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

              what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
              Admiral Teiwaz

              --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

              > Salutations,
              >
              > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
              > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
              first
              > attempt.
              >
              > Dear Iris,
              > Dear Rose,
              > your naughty ways,
              > make my flower grow.
              >
              > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
              >
              > Having Fun,
              > Brett

            • Robert Mank
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008