Re: [Renfolks] Iris & Rose Love letter

  • Moon Dawg
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10 9:27 AM
      And you need to say more?
      M)D
    • hans
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10 10:00 AM
        > Dear Iris,
        > Dear Rose,
        > your naughty ways,
        > make my flower grow.

        AS THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH FLOW,
        ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
        BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
        I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

        what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
        Admiral Teiwaz

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

        > Salutations,
        >
        > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
        > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
        first
        > attempt.
        >
        > Dear Iris,
        > Dear Rose,
        > your naughty ways,
        > make my flower grow.
        >
        > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
        >
        > Having Fun,
        > Brett

      • Robert Mank
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10 2:36 PM
          Verse 3:

          As I sit here and gaze in awe
          At your witty prose of class
          Still doth part of me fantasize
          How I want to "spank" your ass...

          hehhe
          BAD elf LOL
          Dobby

          ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
          BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
          I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

          what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
          Admiral Teiwaz

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

          > Salutations,
          >
          > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
          > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
          first
          > attempt.
          >
          > Dear Iris,
          > Dear Rose,
          > your naughty ways,
          > make my flower grow.
          >
          > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
          >
          > Having Fun,
          > Brett

        • Moon Dawg
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 10 2:42 PM
            Rock on Dobby!
            M)D
          • Hans Hardin
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 10 2:58 PM
              DOBBY...I HOPE YOR NOT TALKING ABOUT ME?!?!?...cause if you are..YOU BETTER AT LEAST BY ME A BOTTLE OF MEAD!!!! ROTFLMAO..J/K for those who think I'm serious! LOL
              Admrial Teiwaz

              From: hans <teiwazthepirate@ yahoo.com>
              To: Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com
              Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 12:00 PM

              > Dear Iris,
              > Dear Rose,
              > your naughty ways,
              > make my flower grow.

              AS THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH FLOW,
              ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
              BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
              I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

              what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
              Admiral Teiwaz

              --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

              > Salutations,
              >
              > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
              > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
              first
              > attempt.
              >
              > Dear Iris,
              > Dear Rose,
              > your naughty ways,
              > make my flower grow.
              >
              > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
              >
              > Having Fun,
              > Brett

            • Neraksnikl
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 10 3:21 PM
                My turn: Told from a guy's point of view:

                Iris and Rose
                I guess you suppose,
                that I will write something quite witty,

                But then I heard prose,
                and my how IT grows,
                My britches now feel itty bitty.

                "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon

                Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh shit...she's awake"!!

                In a message dated 08/10/08 16:37:28 Central Daylight Time, slverobert43@... writes:

                Verse 3:

                As I sit here and gaze in awe
                At your witty prose of class
                Still doth part of me fantasize
                How I want to "spank" your ass...

                hehhe
                BAD elf LOL
                Dobby

                ....LETS TURN YOR "R" TO AN "X" RATED SHOW
                BUT PLEASE, DO NOT THINK ME RUDE
                I CANT HELP THAT YOU SEXY LADIES...MAKE ME ONE HORNY DUDE!!!!

                what do ya think??? ROTFLMAO
                Admiral Teiwaz

                --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Brett Ryan" <bsryan@...> wrote:

                > Salutations,
                >
                > I have been trying to compose a funny love letter to give to Iris &
                > Rose when they are on stage at TRF this fall, so far this is my
                first
                > attempt.
                >
                > Dear Iris,
                > Dear Rose,
                > your naughty ways,
                > make my flower grow.
                >
                > I'm stuck after this point, seems like I've run out of ideas.
                >
                > Having Fun,
                > Brett

              • Robert Mank
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 10 6:20 PM