Please help!

  • cliffandtab
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I am beggin for your help. Please help me find a home for the cutest
      little lab mix puppy ever! Female, about 6-8 weeks old. She is all
      black, the runt of the litter, she is adorable. She just needs a home
      and seeing as I already have 3 dogs, we can't keep this little rescue.
      She is adorable and sweet! PLEASE HELP ME! She has to go, and I don't
      want to drop her at animal control. I am in Waxahachie if you didn't
      already know that. Please let me know if you can take her or if you
      know someone who can. She is sooooo cute! I would love to keep her but
      I just can't. Thank you! You can call me at 972-937-2100.
      Tab
    • pearsonjulie@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        I asked my coworkers... will let you know if there are any takers.

        Click to get 150,000 in student loans and find the lowest rates
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m1pE4hwypFuCevtxgIzicWmr2fOGL0t5bNso3RMUfP83rN1/