need a little assistance

  • ~Kat~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      I have been making my own bodices for faire, and I have a "design
      layout" in my head but can't execute it yet. I'm trying to find a
      fabric that may not even exist on this earth. I'm looking for a
      laser-cut fabric. My idea is that I will overlay the laser cut fabric
      over a solid coordinating fabric for a visually interesting look. It
      may not even work I don't know, but in my head it looks good. If
      anyone knows where I can find some please let me know.

      Thanks in Advance.

      Kathy