Colorado Faire!

  • Ginger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi to all! I made my first foray into the Colorado Ren Faire last
      weekend, and it was a blast! It reminds me of a smaller TRF in a lot
      of ways, but there are lots of hills, and you can see mountains....
      and trees everywhere. The best part is, I wore my Jeweled Dress the
      last weekend of June and was totally comfortable with the temperature.
      If you would like to see the pictures we took, here is the link...

      http://picasaweb.google.com/siobhan1us/ColoradoRenFaire106280803

      I actually saw several friends there that I know from Texas! That was
      wonderful... and I made several new friends too.

      Hugs and misses to everyone!

      Ginger/ Lark
    • Beth B
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Awesome photos, Lark.  Thanks for sharing.  I like the way you wrote a little with each one.

        I love the Colorado Ren Faire, even though everything is uphill from where you stand.

        Beth

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008

          Hi Lark,

          Glad you and your family got to go to the CO faire.  I’m glad you enjoyed it. I hope you got to hear the bells.

          Please keep in touch when time permits.  Missing you tons and tons and tons……..

          Lilith & Arie