Re: Fwd: North Richland Hills Administration and Clerical Update

  • Gus & Tara
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Is this a job lead?
      I am looking for work in the Ft. Worth area.
      Can you resend it to me directly?
      The link isn't working for me from here. Thank you.
    • guy JONES
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
        Go to the North Richland Hills web site(you can google
        it)and it will tell you what possitions are available,
        or you can go to the city hall off of 820 and Rufe
        Snow.