new website

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      For those of you that knew us as Lionheart relics at Hawkwood, and CDL
      Fine Etch, We
      are now A Laser Engraving and have a new turned wood mug which we also
      can also engrave with your art or ours.It holds approx. 16 oz. Our new
      mugs are much nicer
      than our old ones,, and you can see one at www.alaserengraving.com We
      are still working on the website , but there are several products there
      and you can contact us on the site. Thanks, Kenny(Phoenyx), Randy(Lord
      Randall),and Peter(Unkle Pervy)