Re: [Renfolks] Re: 4th weekend faire pix are up

  • austinrengirl
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30 10:47 AM
      As I told you this weekend... I adorrrreeeee that photo of your man.

      thanks for being just so damned photogenic, you two!

      -selena

      Gus & Tara <theforestarmory@...> wrote:
      BEAUTIFUL PICS! THANKS!

    • Gus & Tara
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        5 Years is a really long time, now a days. Things aren't like they were
        when "we" were growing up. We had a beautiful day and even Sholo let
        Gus give a toast just before his show was to begin. I want to thank
        everyone that stopped by to sign our book and raise a glass, "THANK
        YOU!"
      • reddogdamnit2
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          Congrats. If we're still alive next year, it'll be 25 for me & Linda

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Gus & Tara" <theforestarmory@...>
          wrote:

          > 5 Years is a really long time, now a days. Things aren't like they
          were
          > when "we" were growing up. We had a beautiful day and even Sholo let
          > Gus give a toast just before his show was to begin. I want to thank
          > everyone that stopped by to sign our book and raise a glass, "THANK
          > YOU!"

        • lilith690
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2008
            Hi Tara,

            Arie and I never saw you on Saturday 26th of April. We ran into Pyper and
            Pop A Boner (Kim) which was quite a nice surprise.
            Happy belated anniversary. Arie and I celebrated our 20th anniversary back
            on 2 March.

            Lilith
          • Gus & Tara
            Message 5 of 9 , May 7, 2008
              20 YEARS! Congratulations! I don't think I've got to hug you as of yet,
              Lilith sense faire started. I'll be on the lookout for you next time
              you're down. I was thinking of invading the Lawton Faire after
              Scarborough is over. Have you been? Is it any good?
            • lilith690
              Message 6 of 9 , May 7, 2008
                Hi Tara,

                The Lawton faire is only 45 minutes from my house in Burkburnett, TX so
                naturally I'm hoping this faire keeps growing. I passed out several vendor
                applications when I was at Four Winds and gave an app to Steve at the Chain
                Malle shop in Holly Field. This is the 3rd Annual Lawton, OK Renaissance
                Festival and I am so hoping attendance is bigger this year and the weather
                is nice.

                Arie and I will be back down to Scarby this Saturday the 10th of May.
                Perhaps we'll run into you guys this time.