Coming For A Visit

  • Ginger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Just found out that we will be in Dallas from May 15th to May 27th,
      and visiting at Scarby on the last weekend! Woo Hoo! If anyone would
      like to get together during that time, let me know. I am going to try
      to set something up with the Tipperary and possibly Trinity Hall while
      I am there. Any other suggestions, let me know.

      Just thought I would give you all a shout from Wyoming... where it
      was friggin' snowing this afternoon!!!

      *grins and waves* Ginger / Lark
    • Moon)Dawg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Ginger
        Damn gurl I used to live in Wyoming. Casper to be exact.
        M)D