Re: [Renfolks] Camp Thieves

  • tazz of thornwall
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
      well i can all ways set up the cooler to give a elec shock  given the amount of gen. out at the ground now it would not be a problem  just like a good old fashon elec fence for a cow or a dog  ( hint never piss on a elec fence  it will chafe your willie )

      On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 3:40 PM, swamp bug <swampblissbug@...> wrote:

      OMG, I absolutely love these ideas.....wonderful thoughts....making mental notes for TRF. Hugs and thanks,
      Bug

      Bryan Johnson <dezwartemaan@...> wrote:
      Yeah...

      Buy a case of cheap fake <Non-alcoholic beer>, and make a bunch of <non-alcoholic> Jello Shots. <Heck put liquid Exlax drops in them>.

      Then Mark the cooler to let your group know.. <DONT TOUCH>.. then.. everyone set it out in their camp.

      Let the theives steal it.

      It wont happen very often. ;)

      LAFF..

      Hrm.. spy store and buy a short range tracking device? :):)

      As long as we dont use poison in the jello, it's legal to make yourself a Laxative shot. ;) <COUGH> I'm really big on Deterent methods and these are likely young local yokels from the city looking to get liquor because they are under-aged. Tracking them and flattening their tires is always a good trade for me. You take my beer, I'll trade you for a tire. lol... <looks around> ;)

      Sir Dunkin' <portal_surfer@...> wrote:
      What we need is some really good bait....

      swamp bug <swampblissbug@...> wrote:
      This past Friday night our camp was hit by thieves, who stole a "cube" cooler full of drinks. Saturday night they tried to hit again. I woke up, something told me to sit and watch our camp.

      A young man, not a teenager walked to the corner of our camp, glanced around then walked to the camp behind ours, the one with the military tents.

      The guy walked up to their camp fire acting like he was warming his hands, but kept looking over his shoulder, which was odd to me. He walked over to a tent, bent down...when I didnt hear a zipper pull, I knew he was not a camper going back to bed.

      I crept around the other side of the tent just in time to see TWO young men grab another cube cooler and attempt to run off with it. I yelled at them to drop the cooler, they ran off into the night.

      Both are between 5'9" and 6'0" tall, early 20s. Average to thin build. I didnt get a good look at their faces.

      So...my suggestion is to set up a rotation in each individual camp. These guys hit our twice, one night after the other.

      Bug aka SaraBug
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Please visit our cyber security forum at  http://www.networksecuritytech.com and tell em Renegade sent ya ;
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      free agent of hell
    • RobesonGunn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
        Roflmao. Oh the visuals!! (and Tazz, after seeing your setup at TRF I have no doubt that you would have no problem with wiring up an electric fence. lol)
        Andi
        Gnemesis Gnomie, DRNKNGNM#137.
        Captain Indigo of  The High Ship Inebriation.
        Claw Member.
        Indigo of Chaos~ Warlord of  Azaroth,
        Spawn of Hurricane.
        Unnamed McBuggins