Re: [Renfolks] Four Winds question

  • Hans Hardin
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dunkin,thats why I love keepin you around..FREAKIN McGYVER!! LOL
      Admiral Teiwaz

      Sir Dunkin' <portal_surfer@...> wrote:
      We can probly rig up a "rentenna".. .. or I can try to borrow one from one of my war driving buds. Got Orinoco? U can make a pretty solid antenna w/a pringles can and a few odds and ends... Bound to be an open wifi some where nearby... download netstumbler
      before hand just in case. Good piece of verizen info on that link.

      L8r
      Dunkin'

      Lerxst <lerxst1@verizon. net> wrote:
      Is there any cell phone signal out there.. Specifically Verizon.

      As it turns out my boss is out of town for two weeks so I'm kind of on
      call and have a verizon wireless card on my laptop.

      Lerxst

    • Arie
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 3, 2008

        My verizon worked out there this weekend with no problems.

        Arie

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 3, 2008
          Hey, congrats on the RE-VOWING, hope it all went well?
          Teiwaz