NEW BABY!! CONGRATS BROOKE, ESTEVAN, AND AUNT POCUS!!!

  • Rivkah
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
      I'm honored and pleased to announce the arrival of the newest baby
      pirate!!! Pocus' brother Estevan and his wife, Brooke, welcomed thier
      first baby at 5:14 pm this afternoon. She is a beautifull baby girl
      named Gracelynn Rose Aguirre weighing 8lb, 5 oz and is 20in long.
      Mommy and baby are doing fine, and Gracie has been granted the poition
      of Bosun on the Baby Pirate ship Hellion. Congrats to Pocus (her firt
      niece!) and her family!!! :oD
      Hip Hip HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -Captain Rivkah
    • Robert Mank
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
        Congrats to you all!!!!!!

        dobby

      • lilith
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
          Hearty congrats on the birth of Gracelynn:)