Re: Alethea Hopkins family emergency

  • brushfyre2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      My deepest thoughts & prayers are with Althea & especially her
      family. As I have been in a fire & badly burned, I fully understand
      what they are going through. I will put them on the prayer list.It
      will be a long & torturous recovery, every prayer & positive energy
      will be needed.

      "http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/110707dnm

      etexplosion.1e7d9e493.html"http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/la
      > testnews/stories/110707dnmetexplosion.1e7d9e493.html
      > Her brother, his wife, and their two children are the family that are
      > injured.
      > PLEASE DO NOT CALL ALETHEA. Her minutes on her cell phone plan are very
      > limited, and she has said that she does not want to talk right now and
      > chance missing a call from her family.
      >
      > Although Alethea is an Athiest, I personally am asking each of you
      to send
      > her your well wishes, thoughts of recovery for her brother, his
      wife, and
      > their two sons. Quantum positive thoughts here, folks.
      > I, however, am not an athiest, so I am asking each of you to include
      them in
      > your prayers.
      > If you have any further questions, please contact me.
      >
      > Here are the basics that I know:
      > The family has lost everything, even their cars caught on fire, and the
      > whereabouts of the family pets is not known at this time.
      > Thank you in advance for your kindness.
      > Dixie
      >
      > Make and keep one goal for yourself every day. It will change your
      life.

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      11/7/2007