A Question for You All.

  • Karl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      In case any of you are not on Yahoo 360, I have this posted on my
      blog out there. I am wanting serious responses as this is something
      that I must know from those that truly matter in the success of a
      Faire.

      SUBJECT: CAMELOT FANTASY FAIRE

      DILEMMA: Is it going to be worth my time an energy or should I
      simply cut my losses?? The reason I ask this is very simple. I have
      already paid my fees to have my booth at this location for the 2008
      season, however most of the scuttlebutt I have been hearing from
      MANY people is that they will NOT be attending this faire. I really
      hate the idea of turning my back on something that I and so many
      others are working hard to build, but to be totally honest, I am
      trying to make a go of a business venture that relies on people
      attending the faire and spending money. There is another opportunity
      that is a: Closer to home. b: getting much more support. c: appears
      to be much more organized.

      For some people this would be a simple decision, but for me that is
      not the case. I have money already tied up, and I am friends with
      many of those that are putting their time, energy, and money into
      trying to improve the situation at Camelot Faire. I don't want
      to "turn my back" on friends, but then I have to think about the
      survival of my own business (The Patchwork Pirates) as well.

      Your thoughts???? I invite you to leave comments as well with your
      thoughts on this matter.

      Dragon