Re: [Renfolks] Re: Two Priests on Vacation

  • Sir Dunkin' M'Crack
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      Oh shit... I think I got some on me! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!!

      "Scott L." <scottiej6667@...> wrote:
      Just wanted to pass this on to yall!....

      Subject: DEADLY VIRUS

      There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically,
      orally,
      and by hand.
      This virus is called Worm-Overload- Recreational- Killer (WORK).
      If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone
      else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.
      This virus will wipe out your private life completely.
      If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and
      take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.
      Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating- Neutralizer- Extract
      (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer -Elimination- Rebooter (BEER).
      Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely
      eliminated from your system.
      You should forward this warning to 5 friends.
      If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK
      is controlling your life.

      Sir Conall Torp Crow

      Please visit our cyber security forum at  http://www.networksecuritytech.com and tell em Renegade sent ya ;