Lord A Memorial and AARG Anniversary Gathering

  • Moon Dawg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:19 PM
      Well folk here are the pics from my camera. I didn't take all of them as was doing a lot of other stuff as well but I did take a lot of them. I just left my camera sitting around and told everyone to take a few shotz. Then After the memorial and eating I proceeded (ahem!) to get a nice buzz and totally spaced the camera out. Nearly dinna find it before I went to bed (no I dinna drive anywhere).
      So anyway here is my humble offering to the world of spam.
      Moon)Dawg