Re: Photobucket - KAREN wanted you to check out this album

  • Selena
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 11, 2007
      Looks like fun--- but I swear I had to do a triple take when I saw the
      title of this photo-- "CrystalandaguyIdontknowyet"

      ... then I just laughed!
    • Neraksnikl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 11, 2007
        I was so tired the night I posted these and just couldn't think of anything else at that time..LOL..What I figured is that he was local and might be coming to more of the gatherings, so that, eventually I would find out his name, ya know..LOL

        Glad you liked the pics,

        Karen

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
          Photobucket Share Email
          Photobucket Album
          08-11-07 Cindy Meeks Memorial at Putters

          08-11-07 Cindy Meeks Memorial at Putters
          This is cross posted to several groups. This is the Putter's in Lewisville memorial. You may copy pictures of yourself if you'd like.Peace,"Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon

          Photobucket

          If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
          http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/Ren%20Gatherings/08-11-07%20Cindy%20Meeks%20Memorial%20at%20Putters/

        • Neraksnikl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 13, 2008
            Photobucket Share Email
            Photobucket Album
            02-09-08 Fergus bday at Putters

            02-09-08 Fergus bday at Putters
            These are the pics I took of Fergus' birthday party at Putters on Sunday, February 9, 2008.Enjoy,Karen

            http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/Ren%20Gatherings/02-09-08%20Fergus%20bday%20at%20Putters/?albumview=slideshow

          • Neraksnikl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 28, 2008
              Photobucket Share Email
              Photobucket Album
              03-29-2008

              03-29-2008
              WE DID A PIRATE SHOW FOR THE SPECIAL NEEDS ADULTS OF THE PLANO SENIOR CENTER ON 03-28-2008

              http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/PLANO%20SENIOR%20CENTER/03-29-2008/?albumview=slideshow

            • Neraksnikl@aol.com

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 30, 2008
                  Photobucket Share Email
                  Photobucket Album
                  FoF 03-29-2008

                  FoF 03-29-2008
                  THIS WAS THE FRIENDS OF THE FAIRE MEET AND GREET DINNER ON SUNDAY, MARCH 30, 2008

                  http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/SCARBOROUGH%20FAIRE/2008/FoF%2003-29-2008/?albumview=slideshow

                • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 7, 2008
                    Photobucket Share Email
                    Photobucket Album
                    04-05-08 Opening weekend

                    04-05-08 Opening weekend
                    OPENING WEEKEND. WE WERE ONLY THERE ABOUT 4 HOURS, BUT GOT SOME DECENT PICTURES ANYWAY.ENJOY,KAREN

                    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/SCARBOROUGH%20FAIRE/2008/04-05-08%20Opening%20weekend/?albumview=slideshow

                  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 21, 2008
                      Photobucket Share Email
                      Photobucket Album
                      04-20-08 Sunday

                      04-20-08 Sunday
                      Scarborough Faire

                      http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/SCARBOROUGH%20FAIRE/2008/04-20-08%20Sunday/?albumview=slideshow

                    • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 19, 2008
                        Photobucket Share Email
                        Photobucket Album
                        05-17 and 18-2008 Clan MacBubba Invasion

                        05-17 and 18-2008 Clan MacBubba Invasion
                        McBubba Invasion at Scarborough Faire

                        http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/SCARBOROUGH%20FAIRE/2008/05-17%20and%2018-2008%20Clan%20MacBubba%20Invasion/?albumview=slideshow

                      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 12, 2008
                          Photobucket Share Email
                          Photobucket Album
                          PUTTERS 07-12-08

                          PUTTERS 07-12-08
                          PLEASE EXCUSE THE X-POSTING, BUT SOME FOLKS ARE ONLY ON ONE LIST. JUST DELETE IF IT COMES MORE THAN ONCE. TAKE CARE,KAREN

                          Photobucket

                          If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
                          http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/Ren%20Gatherings/PUTTERS%2007-12-08/?albumview=slideshow

                        • Moon Dawg
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 13, 2008
                            Thanks Gurl!
                            M)D
                          • Neraksnikl
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 13, 2008
                              Not a problem, glad you liked them. I can't wait to see all the other pics that folks took. We got there at 7 and left a little after 10 even though the party was still going on. We have to be in Arlington in just a bit, so couldn't close the place down, or run to IHoP like some were planning to do.
                              Take care,

                              Karen

                              In a message dated 07/13/08 02:00:38 Central Daylight Time, moondawg@... writes:

                              Thanks Gurl!
                              M)D

                            • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 16 3:51 PM
                                Photobucket Share Email
                                Photobucket Album
                                HD TAVERN-FORMERLY PUTTERS 09-14-08

                                HD TAVERN-FORMERLY PUTTERS 09-14-08
                                Pardon the x-posting, but here are the 7 pictures that I managed to take Saturday night at the HD Tavern (formerly known as Putters. Enjoy. "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon

                                http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/Neraksnikl/Ren%20Gatherings/HD%20TAVERN-FORMERLY%20PUTTERS%2009-14-08/?albumview=slideshow