Internet radio

  • austinrengirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:26 AM
      Hey everyone--
      Chris turned me on to a very interesting radio site.  It's pretty neat... and it's free.

      Not to compete with Renradio, of course... it's always my favorite!

      Here's Pandora!    http://pandora.com/

      Have fun!!

      (hint-- they have plenty of celtic like Culann's Hounds and Loreena McKenitt)

      Enjoy internet radio while you still can!!!

      -selena

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.