Re: [Renfolks] bad garb/costume? The mud faire.

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Jun 5, 2007
      yeah, me too..LOL

      Karen

      -----Original Message-----
      From: swamp bug
      To: Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:44 pm
      Subject: [Renfolks] bad garb/costume? The mud faire.

      I missed the pic and now curiosity is killing me....
      Bug

      Christine Anderson- Byrne yahoo.com> wrote:
      Oh Good Gods! Why did I have to look- I'm blind now! I wouldn't
      even wear that, not to faire, not for Halloween, not on a dare!

      Need to put warnings on these posts to protect the innocent, like me.
      LOL

      Chris
      Wicc'n M'Crack

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, Robert Mank ...> wrote:

      > this is why i swear some people should wear a sign that reads "This
      one can only Swallow!!!!! ! "
      > This way it would keep the idiots from multiplying on thy earth
      sheeeeeeesh
      > dobby

    • reddogdamnit2
      Message 55 of 55 , Jun 13, 2007
        So 98% naked is allowed?

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "middlefaire" <middlefaire@...>
        wrote:

        > Thought I'd insert .02 here--if 99% naked people show up at
        > Middlefaire, we probably won't sell 'em a ticket and let them
        > through the gate.
        >
        > This includes nauseatingly thin bleached blonde Hollywood types,
        who
        > are what some people in our mass deem "attractive". ;)
        >
        > -Paul
        >

        > <<--- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Allen" <cinemaduck@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > If the Queen herself was wearing this, um, outfit, I would voice
        > the same comments I made earlier. It was just in poor poor taste.
        > Can we even call it garb? Anyway, I know many of you women are plus
        > sizes or more, and that makes no difference to me. As I see it, and
        > have told others this same thing:
        > > When you come through those gates, it makes no difference how big
        > or small you are. Everyone walks through there equal. Some of the
        > women I know that are big women are some of the coolest, sweetest,
        > and most fun women out there. So, if I came across as a "fat-
        basher"
        > I am sorry. I am fluffy myself. I just think most know how to be
        > sexy and she just crossed over the line.
        > >
        > > So, again, I apologize to anyone I may have offended. Those that
        > know me know better.
        > >
        > > Donald Kee

        Autos