Lord Ambrosious Update IV

  • Moon Dawg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Direct from Bonnie

      Bob is going to have a hard battle and both of us are so scared and
      worried. He has a non operable tumor the size of a man's fist in his chest
      restricting his breathing and a smaller tumor in his lung. They will do
      Chemo and radiation. More than that we don't know. Looking like a long haul.
      Grammercy on those who have offered help. Cards welcome. Calls and visits
      will cheer him up. Unless he gets feeling too sick from the chemo. We don't
      know what to expect. I'll try to keep updates.
      Love, Bonnie
    • Sir Dunkin' M'Crack
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Our prayers are with them.