Cuthbert's BD also

  • swamp bug
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2007
      Dont forget Cuthbert's birthday is just a few days after Chameleons.

      Calamity Of Chaos <calamity_of_chaos@...> wrote:
      Hey everybody! Just a reminder that this weekend is Chameleons birthday! Everybody come gather at the Friends of Faire booth towards the front by the elephants to have some birthday cake!! Gonna try to get him to blow out the candles shortly after parade.. somewhere between 1 and 2pm. Bring gifts if you want or just come give him a hard time..LOL Gonna try to get a pinata like we did last year...goodies inside probably not for the kiddies..LOL Lets drink a drink to Chammy surviving another year and have some fun! Cant wait to see you all!!  Happy Birthday Chammy!  Yayyyyyy Love, Calamity

      Calamity Of Chaos
      Chaos Badge # 49
      IWG # 3272
      Elder and Social Wench of Clan MacComyn
      Entropic C.O.C
      Quartermaster of the White Dragon
      Captain of the Orgasmo
      Dark Cloud of Texas
      Powder Monkey for Captain Jacks Black Pearls
      Stowaway on the Amardon
      Cabin girl aboard The Rogue Wave
      Obsidian Blackheart
      Poseidons Plaything
      Assistant Regent for Queen Pandemoniums Amazons
      Lightning Bug McBuggins
      Gnookie Gnomie
      Stacy's Munchkin
      United Booser Society
      Petitioner for Clan McCrack
      Darf
      Calamity of Nightbreed

      "I hate to be left out of anything!!!! "

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.