This Weekend....

  • Robert Mank
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      I wanted to let ya'll know that when you see me at Faire this upcoming weekend - don't be shocked to see a protective boot on my right foot. I had a heavy electric wheelchair battery fall on the top of my foot last night in work.
      No bones broken (thankfully)...but did end up needing crutches and the protector for a week due to deep tissue bruising and swelling. I am hoping i can just get around wearing the shoe by Saturday....the swelling is slowly receding.
      If ya wondering how a battery can do that much damage, it wieghed over 50 lbs...and dislodged when the wheelchair was up in a truck, and the guy turned the wheelchair on its side without warning <<grrrrrrrr>. I swore like a real mean pirate, made his ears turn beat red.....And he himself was a truckdriver and thought he heard all the swears out there!! LMFAO
      See ya'll this weekend.
      Dobby

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Akt (Derek Shotwell)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Damn the luck! Sorry to hear that. I won't be out this weekend but I'm
        planning on making it for Memorial weekend. If you still have that shoe
        on by then, we'll have to run the bastard up the mast for it.

        -Akt

        Robert Mank wrote:
        > I wanted to let ya'll know that when you see me at Faire this upcoming
        > weekend - don't be shocked to see a protective boot on my right foot.
        > I had a heavy electric wheelchair battery fall on the top of my foot
        > last night in work.
        > No bones broken (thankfully)...but did end up needing crutches and the
        > protector for a week due to deep tissue bruising and swelling. I am
        > hoping i can just get around wearing the shoe by Saturday....the
        > swelling is slowly receding.
        > If ya wondering how a battery can do that much damage, it wieghed over
        > 50 lbs...and dislodged when the wheelchair was up in a truck, and the
        > guy turned the wheelchair on its side without warning <<grrrrrrrr>. I
        > swore like a real mean pirate, made his ears turn beat red.....And he
        > himself was a truckdriver and thought he heard all the swears out
        > there!! LMFAO
        > See ya'll this weekend.
        > Dobby

        > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

      • Dunkin' M'Crack
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          Gimped by a wheelchair... now I've heard everything!

          Watch your back Dodby, now that I know you are injured I see a perfect opportunity to practice stalk and POUNCE this weekend!

          P.S. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

          P.S.S. Hope you are not in pain, enjoy your time off.

          Please visit our cyber security forum at  http://www.networksecuritytech.com and tell em Renegade sent ya ;