Party at Koolagh's club

  • Koolagh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 3:41 PM
      Hey all, It was recently brought to my attention thast some of you that are coming to Scarby would like to venture forth to my club friday night.  I got the ok from the boss, her is how it goes; the club is called "The Lady Luck Cabaret" and is located at 35E and Regal Row, the club is BYOB and nude optional (for the dancers, not us) when you get to the door, tell the door girl you are part of "Rage's Party" and you will get half off cover which is normally $20.  The club is open from 4pm Friday til 9am Saturday. No, this is not my schedule, we have an after hours rave from 4-9.  I am there from 4-4.  Come on out and lets rock this joint rennie style.  On a side note, I know Wolfie has tickets to the comedy club Friday night, well guess what, I have tickets to the same show late Sat. night.  So any that want to try and do both...cool.  You can go with Wolfie Friday night then venture to my club, or come to the club friday, do the comedy show Sat......whatever floats your boat.  Any questions, contact me 972-983-6198.  Feel free to forward to other groups.  Now back to your regularly scheduled lives.