Re: [Renfolks] Mark has Tagged you! :)

  • Amalphia
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
      I know who it is, but the whole "Tagged" thing looks iffy...

      Amalphia of Chaos
      Keeper of The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
      Godmother to Lady Calypso
      Cruise Director Aboard The Blissful Demise
      Magma of The Elements
      Keeper of the Gnames
      Gnick-Gnack Gnomie
      Gun Bunny aboard The Femme Fatale
      Gun Bunny on The Amardon
      The Claw
      Seeker of the Loki
      "Just Give Me The Chocolate and Nobody Gets Hurt"
      "I'm going to brutalize you beyond your expiration date!"

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
        I agree that suspicion is good.  Viruses and the like often get into your mailbox and send emails to all your friends and acquaintances and is blind to the you.  So just because you know the person who sent the email, doesn't make it less suspicious.

        If someone I know sends me suspicious emaill, I contact them personally to ask them about it.

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
          Time for Tagged
          Mark W, 48
          Mark has added you as a friend on Tagged.

          Is Mark your friend?

          Please respond or Mark may think you said no :(

          Click here to unsubscribe from Tagged, P.O. Box 193152 San Francisco, CA 94119-3152
        • Deborah P
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
            I agree with all of that.  I just answered a question of who is Mark is...  I got suckered into the Tagged thing once and it attempted to send out "invites" too all of my friends in my mailbox.

            Luna

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 2, 2007
              That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.
            • Lord Carnage
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 3, 2007
                I'm Mark and I'm sorry that this "Tagged" thing got started. Someone
                sent me one and I opened it while I was very busy at work. I failed
                to look at it more closely and the next thing I knew it was
                sending "Tags" to every address in my address book. I appologize for
                letting this thing loose on Renfolks. Next time I get a thing like
                this I promise I'll be more careful with it. Sorry, Mark.

                --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Moon Dawg" <moon.dawg@...> wrote:

                > That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.

              • Amalphia

                  I'm Mark and I'm sorry that this "Tagged" thing got started. Someone
                  sent me one and I opened it while I was very busy at work. I failed
                  to look at it more closely and the next thing I knew it was
                  sending "Tags" to every address in my address book. I appologize for
                  letting this thing loose on Renfolks. Next time I get a thing like
                  this I promise I'll be more careful with it. Sorry, Mark.

                  --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Moon Dawg" <moon.dawg@. ..> wrote:

                  > That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.

                • Arie
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 3, 2007

                    Hi Carnage,

                    I just like to keep my friends on e-mail.  Then I don’t have to think about all the other connections.  I don’t need to be
                    ”Tagged” to be friends with anyone, you’ve always been a friend.

                    Arie

                    I'm Mark and I'm sorry that this "Tagged" thing got started. Someone
                    sent me one and I opened it while I was very busy at work. I failed
                    to look at it more closely and the next thing I knew it was
                    sending "Tags" to every address in my address book. I appologize for
                    letting this thing loose on Renfolks. Next time I get a thing like
                    this I promise I'll be more careful with it. Sorry, Mark.

                    --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, "Moon Dawg" <moon.dawg@. ..> wrote:

                    > That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.

                  • reddogdamnit2
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 4, 2007
                      It happens. The skittles gobbling jolt cola swilling little SOBs can
                      stay ahead of firewalls/virus scans/etc

                      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Carnage" <carnageofhavoc@...>
                      wrote:

                      > I'm Mark and I'm sorry that this "Tagged" thing got started. Someone
                      > sent me one and I opened it while I was very busy at work. I failed
                      > to look at it more closely and the next thing I knew it was
                      > sending "Tags" to every address in my address book. I appologize for
                      > letting this thing loose on Renfolks. Next time I get a thing like
                      > this I promise I'll be more careful with it. Sorry, Mark.
                      >

                      > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Moon Dawg" <moon.dawg@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.

                    • Calamity Of Chaos
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 4, 2007
                        hey carnage and z! you can tag me anytime..online or off! lol love ya both and cant wait to see ya! hopefully at scarby? safe journeys, calamity

                        wrote:

                        > I'm Mark and I'm sorry that this "Tagged" thing got started. Someone
                        > sent me one and I opened it while I was very busy at work. I failed
                        > to look at it more closely and the next thing I knew it was
                        > sending "Tags" to every address in my address book. I appologize for
                        > letting this thing loose on Renfolks. Next time I get a thing like
                        > this I promise I'll be more careful with it. Sorry, Mark.
                        >

                        > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Moon Dawg" <moon.dawg@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > That is why I DO NOT allow stuff like that into my system.

                      • Nancy Ring
                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 4, 2007
                          Ahhhhhhhh

                                   I KNEW it... it was a RANDOM "tagg" thing... I knew it! Maybe I should play the lottery now!

                          Lady Rose:)