Re: [Renfolks] DFW Rennie Gathering at NTIF next Sat...

  • Dixie La Pierre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I am going to do everything in my power to be there.
      Hugs and Doodlebugs,
      Dixie

      At 09:30 AM 2/25/2007, you wrote:

      DFW Rennie Gathering at NTIF next Sat...

      Who all can make it and will you wear your garb?

      This used to be a big rennie event. We all went. We all wore garb
      and had a grand time. Lots of people wear garb...

      What say ye?

      I would like to be there for opening at 10:30am - fully garbed -
      flasked fully loaded and ready to PARTY!

      It starts Friday night but I don't think I can make it two days
      (have to share my time with my family). But I'm willing to make Sat.
      a 12 hour party day!

      Here's the info. "25th year of NTIF"

      http://ntif.org/

      Friday, March 2 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Saturday, March 3 10:30 am - 11:00 pm
      Sunday, March 4 11:30 am - 7:00 pm

      The music schedule is awesome this year....
      Some of the featured bands are:
      Seamus Stout
      Behan
      Firestarters