Missing Mug Update

  • Rae
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      Well the good news is that the mug has turned up, safe, sound, unharmed and at home.  The bad news is how it got where it was is a mystery to us.  However, Dax found it this evening buried in his trunk under all his armour.  I didn't put it there and he didn't put it there but someone did.  I'm grateful and relieved and so very thankful.  Thanks everyone for your kind words of support and willingness to look for it, making calls, etc., etc., etc.  You all rock!

      The bad news is I'm an idiot because it was never lost and I didn't even know it.  The worse news is I wasn't even drunk that night!

      Rae

      That's "Lady Rae" to you!

      Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  Then when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • Deborah P
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
        I'm glad you found it!  You must be so relieved.  Now the mug has a fun story to tell!

        Luna

        Rae <ladyraestewart@...> wrote:
        Well the good news is that the mug has turned up, safe, sound, unharmed and at home.  The bad news is how it got where it was is a mystery to us.  However, Dax found it this evening buried in his trunk under all his armour.  I didn't put it there and he didn't put it there but someone did.  I'm grateful and relieved and so very thankful.  Thanks everyone for your kind words of support and willingness to look for it, making calls, etc., etc., etc.  You all rock!

        The bad news is I'm an idiot because it was never lost and I didn't even know it.  The worse news is I wasn't even drunk that night!

        Rae

        That's "Lady Rae" to you!

        Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  Then when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?