Celtic Dreams 2007 13-Month Calendar now available!

  • SilverEyes-CSB
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hiya!  I finally finished my 2007 Celtic calendar art series, and the calendar's now available!

      Just in time for Imbolc/St. Brigid's, too! I decided to make it a 13-month calendar, so you get Bodicaea as the bonus month (Jan. 2008).  The direct link to the calendar is http://www.lulu.com/content/657652

      The website will be http://www.celticdreamsart.com, and will hopefully be fully functional by tonight or tomorrow.  All art will be available as posters, journals, etc. thru the website by Monday.

      ~Carole

      Celebrating the Goddesses who ride:
      http://www.urbanbikergoddess.com
      eCards, calendars, postcards and more!

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • lilith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007

        Hi Carole,

        Wow, wonderful calendar.  Good luck with the sales. Unfortunately I have several 07 calendars already.