Fergus's father's funeral arrangements

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Ferggy and KIT:
      We are sorry to hear about your fathers passing. We
      are sending up lifting spirits your way as you go
      through this process. I hope all works out well and
      smoothly. I know how tough it is emotionally.
      Take care and stay in his protective hands.
      Squinty and Lady Dianna
      Man and Lady of sorrow

      --- lilith <lilith690@...> wrote:

      > Hi Fergus,
      >

      > We're so very sorry to hear about the passing of
      > your father. In fact this
      > post is the first I heard about it. We send you our
      > prayers, thoughts &
      > energies.
      >

      > We hope you can still have a wonderful birthday
      > celebration tomorrow. Happy
      > 50:-)
      >

      > Lilith & Arie

      Want to start your own business?