Fergus's father's funeral arrangements

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      To all:

      We know so far that the funeral for Fergus's father is in Copperas Cove, TX on Saturday at 1pm.  More details coming from Kit later today or tomorrow.

      Kristen
      Lady to Slash of Chaos
      Mara of Chaos, Badge #71; Moneybags Mara, Gumara to Big Stroke of Vivalacrew;
      Co-Owner of Darf; Dame of the Scarborough Royal Guard; Millipede McBuggins; Member of the Claw; Second Mate & Pilot, Emerald Dragon

    • Diana
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Thanks, Kristen.  Here is where the funeral will be held.

        Crawford Bowers Funeral Home
        211 W Avenue B
        Copperas Cove, TX 76522
        254-547-1275

        And they send big thanks to everyone for their love, prayers & energies.

        Don't forget...tomorrow is Fergus' 50th birthday.  Please send lots of emails, text messages, blog comments, etc.  And Kit says he will have his cell phone on most of the day!!!  He could use the LOVE!!

        You are all the best!!!
        ((Hugz))
        Diana aka Moondancer aka Moonie

        Kristen <fairyklg@...> wrote:
        To all:

        We know so far that the funeral for Fergus's father is in Copperas Cove, TX on Saturday at 1pm.  More details coming from Kit later today or tomorrow.

        Kristen
        Lady to Slash of Chaos
        Mara of Chaos, Badge #71; Moneybags Mara, Gumara to Big Stroke of Vivalacrew;
        Co-Owner of Darf; Dame of the Scarborough Royal Guard; Millipede McBuggins; Member of the Claw; Second Mate & Pilot, Emerald Dragon

      • lilith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007

          Hi Fergus,

          We’re so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father.  In fact this post is the first I heard about it. We send you our prayers, thoughts & energies.

          We hope you can still have a wonderful birthday celebration tomorrow.  Happy 50J

          Lilith & Arie

        • Squint Eye
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
            Ferggy and KIT:
            We are sorry to hear about your fathers passing. We
            are sending up lifting spirits your way as you go
            through this process. I hope all works out well and
            smoothly. I know how tough it is emotionally.
            Take care and stay in his protective hands.
            Squinty and Lady Dianna
            Man and Lady of sorrow

            --- lilith <lilith690@...> wrote:

            > Hi Fergus,
            >

            > We're so very sorry to hear about the passing of
            > your father. In fact this
            > post is the first I heard about it. We send you our
            > prayers, thoughts &
            > energies.
            >

            > We hope you can still have a wonderful birthday
            > celebration tomorrow. Happy
            > 50:-)
            >

            > Lilith & Arie

            Want to start your own business?