THANK YOU!!!!!!!! X-Post

  • Rivkah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      To all of our friends who came and celebrated with us this weekend,
      and for all of you who offered your well-wishes even though you were
      not able to attend, we both thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
      The weekend was wonderfull, the wedding went off without a single
      hitch, and we have all of you to thank for it. Specifically, to
      those of you who were able to come, thank all of you so much for
      volunteering to take care of the organization of the day so that we
      wouldn't have to; setting up the food, moving the benches, cleaning
      up . . . all of it. Each of you had a huge part in making our
      wedding day wonderful, and we are gratefull and touched that all of
      you did so much.
      A special thanks to those of you who traveled several hours just
      to attend the ceremony . . Vandor, we were so glad to have you and
      Pam and the rest of your family with us, and cannot thank you enough
      for agreeing not only to officiate, but for learning my culture's
      traditions and even conquering some Hebrew for our ceremony!
      To T.M.I. and Alex, we love you both so much, and cannot express how
      much it meant to us that you were there. If there is ever anything
      we can do for you, you have only to ask.
      For all of you who were unable to come . . . we are touched by
      your well wishes and your friendship. ALL OF YOU make this Ren-World
      home to us, and though there were some unable to make it, you were
      still there with us, and we toasted to all of our friends that we
      knew would have been there if they could.
      Link and Tab; you were both there in the beggining, the day Teiwaz
      and I met. You have both been a constant and incredibly important
      presence in our Ren community, wether you were physically present or
      not. You WERE there with us.
      To all of you who camped with us . . . We love spending so much
      time with all of you and and partying the (frozen) nights away! thank
      all of you for choosing to spend the New year with us.
      Our families (who are not Ren-inclined) also had a wonderfull time
      and were impressed with what they saw; the friendship, joy, and
      community that we are.
      Again, thank you all!!!!

      -Teiwaz and Rivkah
      a.k.a. Mr. and Mrs. Hans Hardin

      PS: I think the Admiral's twitches are finally subsiding!!! It's
      about frickin' time!!!!! ;opppp
    • lilith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        Hi Rivkah & Teiwaz,

        Arie and I raised a toast to you close to mid-night. He was drinking beer
        (his usual Miller Genuine Draft-MGD) and I was drinking water because my
        tummy hurt a wee bit. We were there in spirit. So very glad you both had a
        wonderful day and celebration.

        Lilith
      • Hans Hardin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          Thanks guys!!  It was a GRAND WEEKEND!!  Sorry your tummy hurt! :(  Happy New Year to ya!!
          Admiral Teiwaz

          http://mail.yahoo.com