RE: [Renfolks] sorry for the cross post, but its worth it....

  • lilith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi Jade & Basic,

      Wow, congrats on your wedding!!! Arie and I wish you all the happiness in
      the world and best wishes for a beautiful future together.

      Lilith & Arie
    • Moon Dawg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      • Cynthia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
          CONGRATS!!!! What a wonderfully romantic way to start
          your lives togeather. I wish you all the best.
          With lots of love,
          Cinder

          === message truncated ===

          http://mail.yahoo.com