Re: [Renfolks] Sorry For Your Loss

  • Dunkin' M'Crack
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2006
      Sadly I did not make TRF this year cuz of my schedule and if there was a wife involved then it HAD to be someone else.... or someone elses wife... lol. Any news on your missing sword and baldrick?

      Moon Dawg <moon.dawg@...> wrote:
      Dunkin'
      Was that you I took pic's of with yer wife Closing Sunday?
      Were ye wearin a kilt and Tam an the both of ye carrin wooden mugs?

      Please visit our cyber security forum at  http://www.networksecuritytech.com and tell em Renegade sent ya ;