Re: [Renfolks] A couple of questions...

  • Paul Ewing
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6 6:21 AM
      >I am interested in joining the Wenches Guild, but can not seem to find
      >any info on how. I was wondering if anyone could direct me in the
      >right direction.

      http://www.wench.org/

      Cheers,
      Paul Ewing
      Shining Moon Creations - Exotic and Fantasy Jewelry
      http://www.shiningmoon.com
    • Selena
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6 9:30 AM
        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "abycat1973" <abycat1973@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in joining the Wenches Guild, but can not seem to find
        > any info on how. I was wondering if anyone could direct me in the
        > right direction.
        >
        > If you see a cute guy wearing a kilt and he gives permission for a
        > kilt check, what is the appropriate response if he fails the kilt
        > check? My female friend says to cut off the undies or whatever he is
        > wearing. My guy friend says all we can do is pout. I'm sure there is
        > no right or wrong answer, so I'm curious to see the responses.
        >
        > Thanks to all for your help.

        As Paul has already provided the IWG link, I will respond to the latter.

        You never ever EVER cut off anything on a willing participant to a
        kilt check. Never. I certainly hope your female friend was joking.

        Kilt checks are for fun. Even if a Scot "fails" the kilt check, you
        can still react with one of "Oh MY!"... and walk away leaving the
        others watching in awe. It's all about the flirt and innuendo, not
        about what's really under a Scot's kilt.
      • reddogdamnit2
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6 10:23 AM
          Hopefully you will behave better than the drunken mudane I saw flip a
          kilt up to check, thereby showing what the man was or was not wearing
          to all, including some oungsters.

          If you see a cute guy wearing a kilt and he gives permission for a
          > kilt check, what is the appropriate response if he fails the kilt
          > check? My female friend says to cut off the undies or whatever he is
          > wearing.
        • abycat1973
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6 11:31 AM
            Oh dear! Mundanes are quite, um, interesting sometimes. Thank you to
            all who helped me out with both questions.

            Stacie

            --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "reddogdamnit2" <davidj@...> wrote:

            > Hopefully you will behave better than the drunken mudane I saw
            flip a
            > kilt up to check, thereby showing what the man was or was not
            wearing
            > to all, including some oungsters.
            >

            > If you see a cute guy wearing a kilt and he gives permission for
            > > kilt check, what is the appropriate response if he fails the
            kilt
            > > check? My female friend says to cut off the undies or whatever
            he is
            > > wearing.

          • Dunkin' M'Crack
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 6 12:22 PM
              Hate it when that happens, and you'd think they'd at least warm their hands a little first sheesh...

              reddogdamnit2 <davidj@...> wrote:
              Hopefully you will behave better than the drunken mudane I saw flip a
              kilt up to check, thereby showing what the man was or was not wearing
              to all, including some oungsters.

              If you see a cute guy wearing a kilt and he gives permission for a
              > kilt check, what is the appropriate response if he fails the kilt
              > check? My female friend says to cut off the undies or whatever he is
              > wearing.

              Please visit our cyber security forum at  http://www.networksecuritytech.com and tell em Renegade sent ya ;

              Sponsored Link

              $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

            • Moon Dawg
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 6 4:01 PM
                Well Said Milady!
                Innuendo is the life blood of Faire!