movie

  • Windy Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      This is bugging me.  there is a movie that came out in the 60's that had the hero and heroine on a trip and she stomped some grapes for wine and got her dress stained and then used a sheet to make a kind of grecian dress.  does anyone remember this movie and the name and actors.  If so please let me know, it is like that song that keeps going through your head and you can't remember the words.
      Momma Windy
    • reddogdamnit2
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        OK, I love 60s-70s films, but I need a little more info. Action,
        comedy, what kind of film? Actor or actress name?

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Windy Smith <mommawindy@...> wrote:

        > This is bugging me. there is a movie that came out in the 60's that
        had
        > the hero and heroine on a trip and she stomped some grapes for wine
        and
        > got her dress stained and then used a sheet to make a kind of grecian
        > dress. does anyone remember this movie and the name and actors. If
        so
        > please let me know, it is like that song that keeps going through
        your
        > head and you can't remember the words.
        > Momma Windy

      • Squint Eye
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
          http://www.amazon.com/Rome-Adventure-Delmer-Daves/dp/6302004373

          Maybe this one with Troy Donahue and Susan Pleshette?
          Good romance movie! Also had Angie Dickinson in it.

          Squinty--Man of the movies

          --- Windy Smith <mommawindy@...> wrote:

          > This is bugging me. there is a movie that came out
          > in the 60's that had
          > the hero and heroine on a trip and she stomped some
          > grapes for wine and
          > got her dress stained and then used a sheet to make
          > a kind of grecian
          > dress. does anyone remember this movie and the name
          > and actors. If so
          > please let me know, it is like that song that keeps
          > going through your
          > head and you can't remember the words.
          > Momma Windy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Nelson Rodriguez
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
            I vaguely remember that movie.  It was a romance.