Re: [Renfolks] Halloween Party Thank You

  • Moon Dawg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      Samhaine!
    • Kindle Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        Thank you Tina for having such an awesome party! It was cold but so much fun!

        On 10/31/06, Tina <tinabug78952@...> wrote:

        Well it is all Hallows Eve....

        I have my pictures up from this weekend. You can see them by
        clicking here.

        I need to take a moment to Thank Tazz and Stacy! You two are so kind
        and giving. I couldn't have pulled off this party this year without
        you.

        Dax......thank you for helping with the prizes and for MC the event.
        I never would have been able to afford to offer 10 prizes without
        your help.

        And then last but not least......the people who braved the cold and
        came to the party. Especially those who came in costume and
        participated in the costume contest. I know that each year it gets
        harder and harder to come up with costume idea's. I love all of you
        and you will never know how much I appreciate your continued support.

        I should also thank my husband for his love and support and for
        dragging my Halloween crap around.

        I hope everyone had a great time!

        Tinabug

        --
        KINDLE

        The sweet one of Talon's Terror Tasties
        Lady of Lord Aries
        Mother to Dagger & Princess
        Kindle of Chaos
        Kindle of the Claw
        Mercenary of Thornwall
        Daughter to Lady Morri and Warlord Talon
        Lokie Gnimpared Gnomie
        Naughty Girl to
        weilders of a Flogger