1st weekend pics are up.

  • Cuthbert Of Hawkwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      It was a last minute decision to come, but I had a good time.
      I'm currently looking for a new job and have a nibble already, and I don't know if I'll make it back this season or not.    So I didn't spend much time at the Devil (in truth, I was barely there) and saw as much of the faire in one weekend as I could.   So, it ended up that I saw people inside faire that I never saw in the campground, some I saw in the campground that I never saw inside, a few that I saw both places, and many that I never saw at all.

      I got a few pictures, mostly of the chainmaille show.
      As the next few weeks come along, I'll know if I'll be able to make it back or not.

      Hope ya'll enjoy the pics.

      Cuthbert
      IBRSC #418
      Hawkwood Militia
      Booser
      Master at Arms on the Dark Scorpion
      Warrior of Havoc
      JitterBug McBuggins of the Clan McBuggins
      Ren Merc #442
      Vampyre Hunter

      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
      Fortes Fortuna Juvat
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for they find you crunchy,  and tasty with ketchup.