SCREAMS TICKETS have arrived!!

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 20, 2006
          Just like last year, I got my set for being a Friends of the Faire patron again and they're good for the weekends of Sept 29-30 and Oct 6-7. We haven't decided which weekend we're going yet.
      What's good for y'all?

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      DRNKNGNM#11

      Gnaughty Gnomie

      Apothecary
      on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
      Karen and Mike McBubba
    • Deborah P

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 22, 2006
          In a message dated 9/22/2006 5:01:03 P.M. Central Standard Time, deblaluna@... writes:

          You mention "tickets."  I only got ONE ticket.  What's up with that?

          Luna
          Mike and I both got adult FOF passes last year, so I suppose we got one SCREAMS ticket each. That's how I figured it.

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM#11

          Gnaughty Gnomie

          Apothecary
          on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
          Karen and Mike McBubba
        • Rae
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 25, 2006
            I got one too -- ain't going. Didn't enjoy myself at all the only
            time I've gone. Oh well, can't like everything. Anyone want my
            ticket, ask by E-mail with a mailing address. First one to contact
            me gets it.

            Rae

            --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Deborah P <deblaluna@...> wrote:

            > You mention "tickets." I only got ONE ticket. What's up with
            that?

            > Luna
            >
            > Neraksnikl@... wrote:
            > Just like last year, I got my set for being a
            Friends of the Faire patron again and they're good for the weekends
            of Sept 29-30 and Oct 6-7. We haven't decided which weekend we're
            going yet.
            > What's good for y'all?
            > "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
            > DRNKNGNM#11
            > Gnaughty Gnomie
            > Apothecary on Captain Jack's Black Pearl
            > Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
            > Karen and Mike McBubba
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • Deborah P
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 25, 2006
              I can't use mine either.  Going to opening TRF weekend and the following weekend Hannah has a game in Wichita Falls, so I'm heading up that way.  Any takers?

              Luna

              Rae <ladyraestewart@...> wrote:
              I got one too -- ain't going. Didn't enjoy myself at all the only
              time I've gone. Oh well, can't like everything. Anyone want my
              ticket, ask by E-mail with a mailing address. First one to contact
              me gets it.

              Rae

              --- In Renfolks@yahoogroup s.com, Deborah P <deblaluna@. ..> wrote:

              > You mention "tickets." I only got ONE ticket. What's up with
              that?

              > Luna
              >
              > Neraksnikl@. .. wrote:
              > Just like last year, I got my set for being a
              Friends of the Faire patron again and they're good for the weekends
              of Sept 29-30 and Oct 6-7. We haven't decided which weekend we're
              going yet.
              > What's good for y'all?
              > "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
              > DRNKNGNM#11
              > Gnaughty Gnomie
              > Apothecary on Captain Jack's Black Pearl
              > Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
              > Karen and Mike McBubba
              >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---

            • Pam
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 26, 2006
                I got one too ... I might go nuts & go up there the second weekend
                of TRF, Friday night, and drive back for TRF ..

                We will see!

                HUGS!
                Willow

                --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Rae" <ladyraestewart@...> wrote:

                > I got one too -- ain't going. Didn't enjoy myself at all the only
                > time I've gone. Oh well, can't like everything. Anyone want my
                > ticket, ask by E-mail with a mailing address. First one to
                contact
                > me gets it.
                >
                > Rae
                >
                > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Deborah P <deblaluna@> wrote:
                > >
                > > You mention "tickets." I only got ONE ticket. What's up with
                > that?
                > >
                > > Luna
                > >
                > > Neraksnikl@ wrote:
                > > Just like last year, I got my set for being a
                > Friends of the Faire patron again and they're good for the
                weekends
                > of Sept 29-30 and Oct 6-7. We haven't decided which weekend we're
                > going yet.
                > > What's good for y'all?
                > > "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
                > > DRNKNGNM#11
                > > Gnaughty Gnomie
                > > Apothecary on Captain Jack's Black Pearl
                > > Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
                > > Karen and Mike McBubba
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

              • Beth B
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 26, 2006
                  Careful, the free ticket is only good for one weekend, I believe the weekend before Halloween.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 27, 2006
                    In a message dated 9/26/2006 7:59:34 P.M. Central Standard Time, bethy0123@... writes:
                    Careful, the free ticket is only good for one weekend, I believe the weekend before Halloween.
                    Look again...Mine say Sept 29,30 and Oct 6,7th.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 28, 2006
                      Mine is good the first 2 weekends ..
                      :)

                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 30, 2006
                        In a message dated 9/28/2006 10:37:48 P.M. Central Standard Time, willowren@... writes:
                        Mine is good the first 2 weekends ..
                        :)
                        Mike and I are fixin to head on out there. Hope to see some familiar faces.

                        "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
                        DRNKNGNM#11

                        Gnaughty Gnomie

                        Apothecary
                        on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

                        Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
                        Karen and Mike McBubba

                        Halloween countdown banner