Sorry for x-post, new number

  • Akt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey, for all you who have my phone number or don't and want it, it has changed effective NOW.  LOL.  So, to get my new number please send me an off board message and I'll hand it out (unless I hate you, hehe, not likely).  I'll still listen to voice messages left on the old number but for financial and business reasons I'm unable to spend any personal minutes on it.

      Akt of Chaos #0208, council member, just so you know who you can go to.
      Camper under the Red Star
      Gnepenthe Gnome #467
      Lt. Major Emeritus of the Rogue Wave
      Solo and founding member of the Covert Ops Team Rainbow

      Snarkmate to Scorn, who gave me the previous title.
      Slave to no one, and proud of it.  You don't like?  Taste my sword!

      “Why don’t you go back to your double wide and fry something.”

      http://www.myspace.com/akt_of_chaos