2nd Annual Last Minute Got Nothin Better to do Party

  • Cuthbert of HW
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Yep,  you heard right.
      the Grill will be fired up and the Hair Trimmers charged up and ready for use!

      It's the second annual last minute Labor Day Weekend "got nothin better to do" party at Cuthberts.

      same as last year.
      The grill will be hot, so bring whatever you want to cook, bring whatever you want to drink.
      Bring camp chairs for more places to sit!
      Starts at 1 in the afternoon and ends whenever it ends!

      So come on over whenever you like, stay as long as you like and drink as much as you like.    Plenty of floor space for anybody who wants to bring an air mattress to crash the night too.

      Directions:
      3405 Bellview
      Corinth Texas  76210

      Phone number 940-321-6332

      From the South (where almost EVERYBODY will come from)
      Get on I-35E heading Northbound
      Go past Lewisville, past the Lake Lewisville Bridge to exit 459 (Marked as Frontage Road)
      Exit at Exit 459,   Immediate left under the Highway
      Another Left back onto the service Road.

      First Right on Meadowview
      Go to the stopsign and turn right onto Fairview.
      Go to the 2nd street on the Left (Bellview) and turn left.
      5 houses down on the left side of the Street.

      If you forgot to bring anything, grocery store and liquour stores are just a couple of minutes away.

      See anybody who wants to show up tomorrow!

      Cuthbert
      IBRSC #418
      Hawkwood Militia
      Booser
      Master at Arms on the Dark Scorpion
      Warrior of Havoc
      JitterBug McBuggins of the Clan McBuggins
      The Claw
      Gnfamous Gnome
      Bubba Bert of The Clan McBubba
      Don Hedo of Viva La Crew

      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
      Fortes Fortuna Juvat
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for they find you crunchy,  and tasty with ketchup.

    • Moon Dawg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Doggone! I used to go to Corinth for Circle.
        Bear
      • swamp bug