Re: [Renfolks] FW: Personal announcement from George and Terrie

  • Robert Mank
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
      My deepest condolences upon your loss.
      My prayers go out to you and your family .
      Dobby

      Jerri Worl <nursejerri1956@...> wrote:
      My condolences and prayers are with you.Shade

      Karl Wolff <LordVandorofCHAOS@ ev1.net> wrote:

      Forwarding with permission.

      Dragon

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
        Condolences to your family.  We are never "ready" to lose a loved one regardless of how old.

        Love and prayers from my family to your.
        Lady Von

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
          Hi Terrie,

          Please pass along our thoughts, prayers, energies and condolences to George
          and his family.

          Lilith & Arie
        • Dustin Stephens
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
            Dear George and Terri,
            We are very sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in our prayers.
            Sincerely,
            Dustin and Kristin Stephens