Re: [Renfolks] FW: Personal announcement from George and Terrie

  • Jerri Worl
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
      My condolences and prayers are with you.Shade

      Karl Wolff <LordVandorofCHAOS@...> wrote:

      Forwarding with permission.

      Dragon

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
        My deepest condolences upon your loss.
        My prayers go out to you and your family .
        Dobby

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
          Condolences to your family.  We are never "ready" to lose a loved one regardless of how old.

          Love and prayers from my family to your.
          Lady Von

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
            Hi Terrie,

            Please pass along our thoughts, prayers, energies and condolences to George
            and his family.

            Lilith & Arie
          • Dustin Stephens
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 7, 2006
              Dear George and Terri,
              We are very sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in our prayers.
              Sincerely,
              Dustin and Kristin Stephens