Re: [Renfolks] Re: re:sorry for x-post but had to be done

  • Voncile W. Dudley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      He may not have used all the correct words but his heart was in the right place!
      We should leave this to the people involved and not make a public forum of personal information.

      Lord Vandor <LordVandorofCHAOS@...> wrote:
      While you are correct in your statements about the reason behind this drive.  You are also correct in that TMI should have contacted Morgain before taking the action he did.

      HOWEVER,  The original email was NOT sent to Fury and therefore it was not HER place to make it a PUBLIC POSTING thereby involving EVERYONE in a private matter.

      It was also a bad choice to post someones private information to the public forums and I would ask that the emails with said information (Real Name, Address, Phone Number), be removed by the moderators.

      I have been talking to all parties involved in this today and am working on a resolution between the two main people.  Can we please leave it up to those people to resolve this issue?