x post- PRE KAROKEE SUSHI- WED 630 - Dallas

  • Shana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hey everybody, Judy and I went last week to Sushi Yama which is the
      little place next to the British Rose,it was soooooooo yummy and
      pretty cheap for sushi. Since some of you acted like you wanted to go
      we thought we'd extend the offer to all of the DARF gang.
      Hope to see you there.

      MEET AT 6 :30
      Sushi Yama
      8989 Forest Ln Ste 112
      Dallas, TX 75243-4159
      (972) 234-3474

      PLEASE SIGN UP in DATABASE (0r email shana or judy)so we can get a
      headcount for the table.
      ITs a tiny little sushi place and its hard to get a table. Last week
      we waited 20 mins for a table for two so by wed I"d like a count so I
      can call ahead so they know we are commming.

      SEE YOU WED.
      After dinner we will be walking right over to the Pub.
      Email me SHANA or JUDY with any questions.