FW: Update on the Auction for Randy

  • Karl Wolff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      Greetings and Salutations Brothers and Sisters,

      I have been hard at work seeking donations for Saturday nights Auction benefiting Randy and so far I have come up with the following items;

      1) A PT Rapier (this is one of the carbon spring steel ones by Windless Steelcraft) donated by Liam of The Pirates Treasure (we have had these in the shop for up to $249.99)

      2) TWO (2) Winchester Model 73 lever action rifle replicas donated by Liam of The Pirates Treasure (Retail Value of up to $149.99 each)

      3) Rev Warlock has donated a certificate that is redeemable for a custom made scabbard or sheath. (Retail Value Unknown at this time as leather costs fluctuate)

      4) I have spoken to another vendor and he has said he would look to see what he may have to donate.

      So far it seems we are off to a good start, but if you have anyone that may want to donate goods as well as money please have them contact me regarding their donations of goods and contact Heart about donations of a monetary nature as per her emails prior to this one.
    • ~The Medieval Islander~
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
        Great job, Dragon!

        ~TMI~