Fw: AUCTION AT WOODY'S

  • Lord Vandor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006

      Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 6:46 PM
      Subject: AUCTION AT WOODY'S

      Sorry for somewhat last minute announcement friends, however there will be an auction at Woody's to raise money for Randy  (copied from Hearts post from 7/6)

      Many of you have heard of the tragic accident that Randy (Capt. Fletcher of the Kings Guard) was in. For those of you who have not heard he was involved in an explosion and has suffered from 3rd degree burns on both arms, 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his back, loss of hair and light facial burns,and interior burns to his throat. He is in good hands and is resting. He has a long,and expensive,recovery ahead of him.

      Please come help if you can with purchase.

      I am also seeking donations of items to be auctioned off as well.  I will be at Woody's at roughly 6:30 PM and am hoping to be able to start the auction around 9:00 or 10:00 (to give people time to get there).  (You can bid by proxy but you MUST be present at sometime during the night to pay for the item).

      Any volunteers to help me with showing the items and such please contact me OFF-LIST.

      (This will be a live auction not a silent one).

      Lord Vandor
      The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
      Dragon of The Serpentarium
      Demon Master of The Dark Realm
      The Claw
      Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
      First Officer of The Rogue Wave
      Master Gunner Plisskin of The Blissful Demise
      Master Gunner of AMARDON
      Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
      Godfather of Lady Calypso
      Silver Dagger
      Honorary Terror Tastie
      Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
      zurück zu Gott.
      Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!